A&D applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to works we publish. Under this license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content, but allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
In submitting a research article (article) to the journals Aging and Disease (A&D) I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
(1) . The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
(2) I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to A&D are not in breach of any other obligation.
(3) The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
4) I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
I agree to the following license agreement:
Anyone is free to:
(1) Copy, distribute, and display the work;
(2) Make derivative works;
(3) Make noncommercial use of the work;
Under the following conditions:
(1) The original author and publisher are clearly and fully attributed;
(2) For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are;
(3) The author is obliged to mention A&D as a source whenever the author later republishes the article on other platforms.